Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software available for Brother MFC-J485DW printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is available on the site for free.
Brother MFC-J485DW is a slick and price-effective printing device which will come with Brother WorkSmart run printer. The printer system includes many useful operation for this users at the workplace or office use. It features wireless connectivity that is going to assist you in printing out of the compatible unit quickly without needing to transfer your personal computer data or files into the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is fundamentally a reliable computer printer for use in the office such as printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing your essential files and documents really fast. This radio multi-function printing machine has the ability to create crisp and sharp text message within the files and colorful color in the photographs.
Brother MFC-J485DW also includes auto document feeder (ADF) technology that is able to carry quite as many as 100 page of paper meaning you will be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also includes auto dual-sided printing technologies that will help you in printing on sides of their files immediately. It’s also fully supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
These are the methods to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver programs to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver software as soon as your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is finish and user can print their written documents by working with this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display and find your Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop or computer right away.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|