Brother MFC-495CW driver is a software package meant for Brother MFC-495CW printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-495CW driver is available on our website for totally free.
Brother MFC-495CW is really a multi-function color printing machine that’s included using an integrated wireless connection technology to your home and small workplace use. The printer incorporates many helpful features such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing attributes. Furthermore, it possesses a built-in wireless link and Ethernet interface to make use of the printer attributes from a number of compatible device on the system instantly.
The Brother MFC-495CW owns a built-in 3.3 inches colour display screen that allows customers to edit, test and improve the level of your photos from the printer device without having to switch on your PC. The printer also offers an integrated storage device slot and USB slot machine to help users in printing documents and images from storage device and USB flash drive immediately.
Brother MFC-495CW includes auto document feeder technology which could hold as many as 15 sheets of paper. This printing device provides superior quality files as great as 6000 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution quite quickly. Maximum print speed of the printer may be up to 35 pages per minutes in printing mono printing documents and files and 28 pages per minutes to color photographs and files. Additionally, it comes with an integrated picture paper tray which could support 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-495CW driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-495CW Driver
Listed here are the ways to install Brother MFC-495CW driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother MFC-495CW driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-495CW driver software as soon as your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-495CW driver is finish and user can certainly print their documents by using this Brother MFC-495CW printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver
Below are the process to uninstall Brother MFC-495CW driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and locate the Brother MFC-495CW driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to verify that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device immediately.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|