Brother HL-L5200DW driver is a package pertaining to Brother HL-L5200DW printer device to connect with a PC. Brother HL-L5200DW driver is offered on this site for free.
The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is ideal for offices and small workgroups looking for cost- efficient output and reliable performance. This quick, high-performance printer provides flexible paper handling, automatic shut-off printing and built in wireless and Ethernet media.
Excellent for your busy workplace, the HL-L5200DW prints around 42ppm to keep moving in the rate of your organization. With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L5200DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence and other important business documents with sharp text and outstanding images.
The HL-L5200DW includes a standard-yield 3,000-page toner cartridge (TN-820). To help reduce your operating expenditures, a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) can be provided. Furthermore, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper usage will help conserve paper and money. Even the HL-L5200DW is Energy Star Qualified and supplies a profound Sleep Mode that only uses 1.3 levels of power when not used.
The HL-L5200DW contains a 250-sheet capability paper tray that’s adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capability multi-purpose menu is helpful for printing envelopes (approximately 10) and on other media forms. Additional optional paper trays are seen in 250-sheet or even 520-sheet capabilities, allowing users to manually prepare the printer with numerous trays in a way which best suits their program demand up to 1,340 sheet complete capability.
You’re in a position to explore this printer with other people in your system via its very own wireless 802.11b/g/n or infrared interfaces. Additionally, your whole workgroup, along with traffic for your office, will delight in the ease of printing from a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, as well as Windows Phone mobile device. Print through (2): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, the free Brother iPrint&Scan program, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct or Cortado Workplace.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother HL-L5200DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
Below are the ways to install Brother HL-L5200DW driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-L5200DW driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother HL-L5200DW driver data files subsequently after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L5200DW driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by using this Brother HL-L5200DW printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and find the Brother HL-L5200DW driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will appears to check that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L5200DW Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer straight away.
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|