Brother DCP-385C driver is a software meant for Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-385C driver is provided on this web page for free of charge.
Brother DCP-385C can be a stylish All-in-One (AiO) picture printer that may also comes as a copier machine as well as scanner device too. Printing pictures utilizing this specific printer device can be accomplished directly while using incorporated 3.3″ widescreen Live view screen display with this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also includes direct image printing technology which will help you in printing pictures from your digital camera memory cards directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users can also immediately print their documents or images within the memory card by inserting it right to the memory card slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also possesses an integrated input paper cassette that could handle as much as 100 page of paper. Not only that, but offers added photo paper tray to maintain as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy picture paper. The fastest print speed of the particular printer is frequently as quickly as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages a few minutes for colour documents, documents and pictures.
Brother DCP-385C also comes with an incorporated input paper tray that may hold as many as 100 page of paper. Additionally, it includes additional photo paper tray to store up to 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this specific printer can be as fast as 30 pages per minutes for mono files and 25 pages per minutes for color documents and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver programs to your personal computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver computer files subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is finish and user can print their paperwork by utilising this Brother DCP-385C printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and look for the Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to confirm that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine immediately.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|