Brother DCP-130C driver is a program to get Brother DCP-130C printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-130C driver is provided on the website with no charge.
Brother DCP-130c is truly a color multi-purpose All-in-One printer device which come as a perfect printing device for small and home workplace requirements. The printer may also perform color scanning and give users outstanding picture quality with crisp and vivid printing in colour presses immediately.
The Brother DCP-130c has the capacity to print your documents and files as fast as possible as quickly as 25 pages a few minutes for monochrome files and 20 pages a few minutes for color documents and pictures. Additionally, it may give users premium-quality images and files at highest print resolution as broad as 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c includes an integrated hard disk that will assist consumers in printing your photos from the memory disk to the printer without needing to take advantage of PC. Furthermore, it encourage PictBridge technology which permits users to certainly print pictures from your camera promptly. The printer device also has 100-page capability input paper cassette and 50-page capability output paper tray for multi-purpose needs.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother DCP-130C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Brother DCP-130C driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother DCP-130C driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Brother DCP-130C driver file types subsequently after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130C driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by working with this Brother DCP-130C printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-130C driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and track down the Brother DCP-130C driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device straightaway.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|