Brother DCP-120c driver is a program to work with Brother DCP-120c printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-120c driver is accessible on these pages for free.
Brother DCP-120c is a really premium-quality multi-purpose printer device that’s incorporated with lots of kind helpful features like a built-in storage or storage device slot to assist users in printing documents, files, and graphics from the hard disk on your device. The printer may also help you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files very quickly.
The Brother DCP-120c can be a compact and trendy All-in-One (AiO) printer that will come as a ideal choice for your home or little workplace usage. They are available in automatic document feeder qualities to help you in copying and scanning multiple files and documents very quickly.
The fastest print speed of this Brother DCP-120c is often as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing black printed files and documents along with 15 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. The printer device may also print high-quality print outputs with maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Copying speed can be as fast as 17 copies per minutes for monochrome documents and 11 copies a few minutes for colour documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Brother DCP-120c driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-120c Driver
The following are the steps to install Brother DCP-120c driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-120c driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the Brother DCP-120c driver programs as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-120c driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by utilizing this Brother DCP-120c printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-120c driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and identify your Brother DCP-120c driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to check that you really want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer straight away.
Brother DCP-120c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|